Proper filters/sorting on Domains page
This related to both active, upcoming names, secondary market, etc.
Show only / exclude :
- words starting with letter
- containing dashes / numbers or punycodes
- words shorter / longer than N symbols
- recently started (opened)
- most bids (there is) / watchers
- current price range
- stats/history page for sold secondary market
- price the name was sold for during auction on market sale page (so people can see how much seller paid for and compared to his asking price now)
marked this post as
Any ETA on the domain management upgrade? Simply being able to search for a domain within my owned domains would be a huge improvement.
Sort by most watchlisted names
I know NameBase is working on an "offer" option for domain names that have already been won but would the ability to trade or swap domain names ever be considered? Say one person wants a domain but doesn't have the HNS to purchase it at that time. The option to offer a trade of one or more domain names for another could be a beneficial one for both parties. There could be an option to show what domains you have available for trade to the other party. Just an idea, thanks again.
As a suggestion the ability to sort your watched name list by ending time would be extremely beneficial. The ability to further refine your watched list by ending time would allow for easier bidding on the domains ending the soonest in your watched list. As of now I have to go to "ending soon" and look for the domain I am watching or search for it in my watched list.
+1 for this, we can only sort by ascending or descending order for price or name. More search functionality is needed